As with most activities, there is paperwork (SCUBA/SNORKEL FORMS) to complete before the activities can begin.
All of the paperwork takes no longer than 10 minutes to complete. If you are under 18 years old, a parent or guardian must sign the paperwork. The minimum age for Scuba diving is eight and the minimum age to become certified is 10.
There is a section on general physical health within the paperwork. If you believe that there may be something that could stop you from Scuba diving, contact us and we will let you know how it applies and the steps to take to get you in the water! Here are some forms that can be filled out and printed or emailed to us. To save you time in the store they are provided below.
You will need Adobe Acrobat to fill and print forms it is available here.
- Travel & Excursions (When going on a dive trip with FFS&S and/or MS&S)
- Boat Travel Scuba Diving (For all divers and non-divers for all boat use)
- Standard Safe Diving Practices Statement of Understanding (For all participants if certified)
- DSD Participation Statement
- Certified Divers (For all certified divers on all excursions)
- Liability Release (For all participants if certified)
- Medical Statement (For all participants if certified)