Below is a list of our resources for scuba and snorkeling, including how to get started, video tips, our scuba calendar, and more!
- Learn More
- Things are always happening at Family Fun Scuba & Snorkel! Check out our calendar for information on upcoming classes and training, scuba and snorkeling trips, and more! Give us a call if you have any questions or would like to take part in any upcoming activities!Learn More
- As with most activities, there is paperwork (SCUBA/SNORKEL FORMS) to complete before the activities can begin. All of the paperwork takes no longer than 10 minutes to complete. If you are under 18 years old, a parent or guardian must sign the paperwork. The minimum age for Scuba diving is eight and the minimum age... Read MoreLearn More
- All of our PADI Instructors and Divemasters are excellent snorkelers/skin divers and enjoy the water whenever they can! If you would like to take snorkeling/skin diving lessons we can show you the basics and so much more. We can teach you secrets and tips that make your time on the water’s surface more enjoyable! If... Read MoreLearn More
- spear-fishing spearfishing-man-underwater-AdobeStock_105007195 spearfishing-woman-AdobeStock_358332532 spearfishing-woman-underwater-AdobeStock_69756351 spearfishing-man-underwater-AdobeStock_44725068 SO YOU WANT TO TRY SPEAR FISHING? If you thought getting a nibble or strike on a fishing line was fun, then you’ll think spearfishing is a rush. Whether you are snorkeling or Scuba Diving, in freshwater or salt, spearfishing is a blast! For those of you who enjoy hunting... Read MoreLearn More
- Family Fun Scuba & Snorkel Hosts Premier Scuba, Snorkeling and Swim Gear Available at Very Competitive Prices. We Stand Not Only Behind Our Gear, But Also Behind You… Our Partners logo-scuba-pro logo-mares logo-sherwood-scuba logo-genesis-scuba logo-seac logo-cressi logo-ocean-technology-systems Other Support Brands We Carry AKONA – Specializing in Dive Bags, Wetsuits, Mask, Fins and Dive Accessories.... Read MoreLearn More
- This regularly updated page includes useful video tip and tricks for scuba and snorkeling such as packing your gear, diving off boats, saving money, and even taking care of your hair!Learn More