Key Largo, Florida – Best in the US!
Where: Key Largo, Florida.
When: Saturday June 27th – Saturday July 4, 2020.
Staying at: The Courtyard Marriott, OR a place of your choosing. We stongly suggest to be close by the dock system.
Flight: To be purchase individually into either Fort Lauderdale or Miami. Marc is flying Delta into FLL, departing at 610 am and arriving at 237 pm.
Transport: FFS&S will be renting a van to transport divers and gear to KL. Therefore, it is very important that YOU coordinate your flight with Marc Dean. First come, first serve for a ride share. Also, Keys Shuttle is available for rides from the airport to the hotel and back.
Who: We will be diving with the renowned “Rainbow Reef Dive Center”.
What: Seven (7) nights and eight (8) days at the Courtyard by Marriott, KL.
- The Owner of FFS&S will be leading this trip and has been here many times and has vast amounts of information to help you with almost anything.
- Meal are on your own, but there are MANY great restaurants close by and our rooms have refrigerators and microwaves.
- Up to 4 boat dives per day. Also, up to two (2) optional night dives during the week.
- Nitrox is available by request (at additional cost) for Nitrox certified divers.
- You will personally pay for your own dives.
- There are five (5) wrecks that Rainbow Reef Dive Center actively visits.
How Dive Costs Work: Very simply, the more you dive, the cheaper it is! Two tank dives start at $80 and if you dive enough drop to $60 per two tank dive!
Classes Offered: Advanced Open Water Diver, Drift Diver, Deep Diver, Wreck Diver, Night Diver, Navigation, Peak Performance, Buoyancy, Photo/videography, Boat Diver and more! …..
Bonuses: 1) All classes are discounted 15% on this trip! 2) Any gear needed by divers/snorkelers will be provided at no cost to our guests.
Deposit: There is a non-refundable $250 deposit to attend this trip. When FFS&S see that all bills have been reconciled, the money will be returned to you.
Other: There are many great activities SCUBA and non-scuba related in the general proximity, such as but not limited to:
- Deep Sea Fishing
- Museum of Scuba
- Hyperbolic facility
- Sea Kayaking
- Alligator Tours
- Manatee Tours (sometimes even seen right in our canal)