As with most activities, there is paperwork (SCUBA/SNORKEL FORMS) to complete before the activities can begin. All of the paperwork takes no longer than 10 minutes to complete. If you are under 18 years old, a parent or guardian must sign the paperwork. The minimum age for Scuba diving is eight and the minimum age to become certified is 10.
There is a section on general physical health within the paperwork. If you believe that there may be something that could stop you from Scuba diving, contact us and we will let you know how it applies and the steps to take to get you in the water! Here are some forms that can be filled out and printed or emailed to us. To save you time in the store they are provided below.
- Youth Diving Responsibility and Risks Acknowledgment (Needed only for those under 18)
- Travel Release (Needed for those traveling with FFS&S outside of Billings, MT)
- Standard Safe Diving Practices Statement of Understanding (For all participants)
- PADI Scuba Diver Statement (For all participants)
- Non-Agency Disclosure and Acknowledgment (For all participants)
- Liability Release (For all participants)
- Medical Statement (For all Participants)
You will need Adobe Acrobat to fill and print forms it is available here.