Galapagos Islands – The BEST Diving In The World!
For many, Scuba diving in the Galapagos Islands is a lifetime ambition. The Pacific ocean west of South America has long been a favorite for underwater addicts, but this small group of volcanic islands off the coast of Ecuador elevates diving to another level. Galapagos Scuba diving introduces visitors to a world of unprecedented natural beauty, containing life not found anywhere else, and a sense of wilderness that will appeal to any fan of the great outdoors. The Galapagos exudes natural beauty and boasts an incredible diversity of both land and marine life, from penguins to marine iguanas to seahorses to hammerheads to rays to whale sharks and sea lions. It’s a place which, excuse the cliche, “needs to be seen to be believed”, capable of fulfilling the expectations and more of any Scuba diver.
Family Fun Scuba & Snorkel will be leading this epic trip in either February or March in 2020. Details will be coming very SOON. NOTICE: We will be taking a VERY LIMITED number of divers to assure the upmost quality and personal attention!
Dive Package Includes:
- Seven (7) Nights and Eight (8) Days Aboard The Renowned Humboldt Explorer
- Up to Four (4) Dives a Day (Weather Permitting)
- Three (3) Meals a Day, Except For Sunday’s Evening Meal
- Between Dives Snacks, Towels and Linens
- Use of All Filled Tanks, Weights and Weight Belts
- Transfer Within Galapagos Islands (San Cristobal) For Same Day Arrivals and Departures
- Alcoholic and Non-Alcoholic Beverages (Premium Alcoholic Beverages Available Upon Request For Additional Charge)
- Gratuities, Incidentals, Galapagos National Park Fee ($100), Chamber Support Fee ($35) Tourist Card (20) and Fuel Surcharge.
FFS&S Trip Perks – Every attendee will be eligible for:
– Free gear rentals from FFS&S.
– All classes taught on trip 10% off.
– All gear purchases for those going on the trip 15% off.
FFS&S Trip Benefits –
– A trip photo book. – A trip t-shirt. – Galapagos Islands Fish ID Card.
So that we can all enjoy our trip to the Galapagos islands even more every attendee will have the choice to choose at NO COST TO YOU, one of the following: 1) One Specialty Classes (Deep, Drift, Boat, Wreck, Nitrox, photography, Videography, Peak Performance Buoyancy, Fish ID). 2) A $150 Gift Certificate for any gear or equipment at Family Fun Scuba & Snorkel.
Galapagos Weather in February: Average Max. temperature: 86°F, Average Min. temperature: 75°F, Average temperature: 80°F, Sea temperature: 77°F, Average Monthly Rainfall: 1”
Although there can be 30 meter (100 feet) visibility in the Galapagos Islands, the more common visibility conditions are between 10 – 20 meters (30 – 70 feet). Visibility is very dependent on the amount of plankton in the water. For this reason, the colder months of the year have poorer visibility than the warmer months (hence why we are traveling when we are).
February 10 to February 17, 2020
Ship- Humboldt Explorer